SAS/PURDUE CERTIFICATE IN BUSINESS ANALYTICS
The SAS/PURDUE Certificate Program in Business Analytics was jointly established by the SAS Institute and the Quantitative Methods area of the Krannert School of Management in the spring of 2007. Krannert has been well known for its quantitative focus in the Master's programs, and SAS is a leader in business analytics software and services, and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market. The partnership provides students with unique opportunities to be certified in the area of business analytics.
In order to qualify for the SAS Business Analytics Certificate, students must successfully complete the following courses.
- MGMT 57100: Data Mining w/SAS Enterprise Miner
- MGMT 67000: Business Analytics
- MGMT 67200: Advanced Business Analytics w/SAS
At least three of the following four courses:
- MGMT 57000: Spreadsheet Modeling and Simulation
- MGMT 57200: Six Sigma Quality Management
- MGMT 57300: Optimization Modeling w/spreadsheets
- MGMT 58200: Management of Organizational Data (or MGMT 68300: Management Information Systems)
- Become proficient in data mining techniques, spreadsheet modeling and simulation, quality management.
- Become proficient in SAS data management, programming, SAS Base system and Enterprise Miner.
- Increase your career opportunities and marketability. With a certification from SAS you will set yourself apart from the competition today by earning a globally-recognized credential endorsed by SAS.
Professor Yanjun Li
Krannert School of Management
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2506